Friday, January 20, 2012

Well, Hello There...

Blogging...why not? I want to share and use ideas I find on other blogs for my classroom! This is also a great way to show my family & friends my classroom and also get a better idea of what exactly I do. That leads me to my next part...
  • My position is ISA Reading (Instructional Support Assistant). AKA: Title I Reading in some districts.
  • I have a Bachelors degree in Elementary Education & am currently looking for a job as a classroom teacher. In the mean time I am learning a lot and gaining some much needed experience!
I will be posting mostly pictures, projects (most from Pinterest) and other things I have done to document my journey into teaching!
Deerfield Elementary


                                                             Sunflower Elementary

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I just found you and am your newest follower. I love all the pics of your classroom and your ideas...fun, fun, fun! I teach first grade and am having a lucky 300 giveaway -- come on over and check it out. :o)
    Vicky
    Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete